Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Top Songs in January, February and March 2009

Top 20 Songs of January 2009

Rank - Song Title - Artist


1. Beyonce - Single Ladies
2. T.I. (feat. Rihanna) - Live Your Life
3. Lady GaGa - Just Dance
4. Britney Spears - Circus
5. Kanye West - Heartless
6. Beyonce - If I were a Boy
7. T.I. - Whatever You Like
8. Kanye West - Love Lockdown
9. Akon - Right Now (Na Na Na)
10. Katy Perry - Hot N Cold
11. Britney Spears - Womanizer
12. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
13. P!nk - So What
14. Taylor Swift - White Horse
15. Kevin Rudolf ft Lil Wayne - Let It Rock
16. Taylor Swift - Love Story
17. Ne-Yo - Miss Independent
18. Rihanna - Disturbia
19. Nickleback - Gotta Be Somebody
20. T-Pain Featuring Lil Wayne - Can't Believe It
(
http://www.top-20-songs.com/top-songs-january-2009.php)


Top 20 Songs of February 2009

Rank - Song Title - Artist

1. Lady GaGa - Just Dance
2. Beyonce - Single Ladies
3. Kanye West - Heartless
4. T.I. (feat. Rihanna) - Live Your Life
5. Taylor Swift - Love Story
6. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
7. Katy Perry - Hot N Cold
8. Kanye West - Love Lockdown
9. Kevin Rudolf ft Lil Wayne - Let It Rock
10. All American Rejects - Gives You Hell
11. Britney Spears - Circus
12. Akon - Right Now (Na Na Na)
13. Nickleback - Gotta Be Somebody
14. Britney Spears - Womanizer
15. P!nk - So What
16. Justin Timberlake ft. T.I. - Dead and Gone
17. The Fray - You Found Me
18. Pink - Sober
19. Ne-Yo - Miss Independent
20. T.I. - Whatever You Like
(
http://www.top-20-songs.com/top-songs-february-2009.php)


Top 20 Songs of March 2009

Rank - Song Title - Artist

1. Eminem Ft. Dr. Dre - Crack a Bottle
2. Kanye West - Heartless
3. Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You
4. Lady GaGa - Just Dance
5. Beyonce - Single Ladies
6. All American Rejects - Gives You Hell
7. Taylor Swift - Love Story
8. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
9. Katy Perry - Hot N Cold
10. Justin Timberlake ft. T.I. - Dead and Gone
11. Britney Spears - Circus
12. Akon - Right Now (Na Na Na)
13. The Fray - You Found Me
14. Kevin Rudolf ft Lil Wayne - Let It Rock
15. T.I. (feat. Rihanna) - Live Your Life
16. Britney Spears - Womanizer
17. Pink - Sober
18. Ne-Yo - Miss Independent
19. Nickleback - Gotta Be Somebody
20. The Veronicas - Untouched
(
http://www.top-20-songs.com/top-songs-march-2009.php)

No comments:

Post a Comment